We are becoming as one of fastest growing companies, engaged in manufacturing and exporting quality tested Lined Flush Bottom Ball Valves. We are manufactured by us is widely used across industries owing to its excellent flow control features. This range of lined flush bottom ball valve is suitable for different industrial applications, when the fluid carried and working temperature require PTFE seals. The Lined Flush Bottom Ball Valves are also functions well in corrosive environments.
Key Features and Benefits:-
- “IVE” Anti corrosive lined flush bottom ball valves suitable for corrosive as well as food grade application.
- Unique design of “IVE” Flush bottom ball valves minimize the dead leg area above the ball where it tends to close.
- FEP/ PFA lining available up to 5mm thick. Tested up to 10 KVA.
- Valves available in the range of 25 NB to 100 NB and in BS, ANSI, DIN, standards.
- Operation of flush bottom ball valves can be automated.
- Operation of flush bottom ball valve can be automated with pneumatic actuator and useful accessories