With our rich industry experience, we are affianced in manufacturing, supplying and exporting of Y Type Actuated Flush Bottom Valves in Gujarat, India. The Actuated Flush Bottom Valve body made of stainless steel is extremely corrosion resistant and long lasting and along with this soft seating arrangement can be provided. These valves are highly reckoned for their superior performance, easy fitting and accurate measurement. The Y Type Actuated Flush Bottom Valves are widely demanded to be used in oil & gas refineries, chemical industries and many other sectors, the offered products are well suited for calibration and fitting purposes. Our Offered valve plug is to construct that the liquid is discharged when the valve stem is moved upwards.
Key Features and Benefits:-
- Automate liquid drain operation, minimize the labor.
- Automation accessories such as solenoid, limit switches, positioned offer as option. Precise control over important process parameters.
- Valves available in the range of 15 NB to 250 NB and in BS, ANSI, DIN, standards.
- Available in the design of Jacketed, Lined and also for the Sanitary application.
- Manual override provided for safety and emergency.
- Casted and fabricated in all available metallurgy, Carbon Steel, S.S 304, S.S 316, S.S 304L, S.S 316L, Alloy 20, Hast alloy and as per special specifications.
- Conical Metal to Metal disc seating/ PTFE seating with option of fixed or Renewable seat. Further metal seating can be hard faced by Satellite TM where distortion of seat by aggressive liquid or slurry is common.
- Outlet discharge angle available in 45°and can also be tailored made to 60°.
- IVE Flush Bottom vales can also be provided with the temperature sensors to measure the temperature in the vessel.
- Bolted Stuffing Box (Gland), easily adjustable & with Repack able service