Manufacturer and Exporter - Flush Bottom Ball Valves
Our organization has been actively engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a premium quality Flush Bottom Ball Valve in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The flush bottom valves are manufactured using rich grade raw material and advanced manufacturing techniques. These valves are designed to provide drainage and dead space free shutoff for reactors, vessels and storage tanks. We are precisely tested on several quality parameters to ensure their optimum reliability and durability. Flush bottom ball valves are designed by using optimum quality material and latest technology. These are available at most affordable market rates. Our products are high performance and longer service life.
Key Features of Flush Bottom Ball Valves
- Unique design of “IVE” Flush bottom ball valves assures “Zero Dead Leg Area” above the ball where it tends to close.
- Casted and fabricated in all available metallurgy, Carbon Steel, S.S 304, S.S 316, S.S 304L, S.S 316L, Alloy 20, Hast alloy and as per special specifications.
- Valves available in the range of 25 NB to 200 NB and in BS, ANSI, DIN, standards.
- Screwed/ bolted stuffing box (Gland), easily adjustable and with repack able service.
- Anti blow off proof stem.
Specification of Flush Bottom Ball Valves
|ANSI class / Rating||150-300#|
|Design Standard||ANSI B 16.5|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|Size||50-300 mm NB|
|M.O.C||ASTM A216 Gr WCB, ASTM A351 Gr CF8/CF8M/CF3/CF3M, Alloy-20, Hast-Alloy-B,C , Monel, AISI 304,304L,316, 316L, Duplex, Super Duplex etc.|
|Ends||Socket Weld, Butt Weld, Flange End|
|Operation||Manual, Pneumatic, Gear operated|