We are leading company engaged as manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Y Type Jacketed Flush Bottom Valves in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Y Type Jacketed Flush Bottom Valves are designed and developed employing advanced technology so that the final output meets with the international quality standards. These Valves are used best-in-class raw materials; we make these series to achieve more significant benchmarks of value. We are well appreciated by patrons for their various features like corrosion resistance, seamless finish, sturdy construction and easy installation. These Jacketed Flush Bottom Valves stringently checked on various parameters to ensure a flawless finish.
Key Features and Benefits :-
- IVE- Jacketed Flush Bottom Valves available in C.S or S.S Jacket for uniform heating or cooling.
- Heating, Cooling and drain nozzle can be screwed or flanged design.
- Unique design of IVE flush bottom valves assure “Zero- Hold Up” in the bottom pad of the tank. And facilitate the free flow and quick discharge of the liquid or slurry through the valves.
- Available in both designs, Disc Opening in to the tank and Disc lowering in to the valve.
- Valves available in the range of 25 NB to 150 NB and in BS, ANSI, DIN, standards.
- Valves can be operated manually as well as pneumatically.
- Flush Bottom valves can also be provided with the temperature sensors to measure the temperature in the vessel.
- Outlet discharge angle available in 450and can also be tailored made to 600.
- Casted and fabricated in all available metallurgy, Carbon Steel, S.S 304, S.S 316, S.S 304L, S.S 316L, Alloy 20, Hast alloy and as per special specifications.
- Conical Metal to Metal disc seating/ PTFE seating with option of fixed or Renewable seat. Further metal seating can be hard faced by Satellite TM where distortion of seat by aggressive liquid or slurry is common.
- Bolted Stuffing Box (Gland), easily adjustable & with Repack able service.
- Rinsing & Non Rinsing stem with outside ACME thread.