Being a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization, we have been instrumental in manufacturing, exporting and supplying of the finest range of Y Type Flush Bottom Valve. This Bottom Valve is manufactured using excellent grade components by our adept professionals at highly advanced production unit. Y Type Flush Bottom Valves used to control fluids in hassle free manner. We are manufactured with the help of sophisticated technology in compliance to set industrial norms. This valve provided by us is highly efficient and is used in various flushing applications. Y Type Flush Bottom Valves are available in several specifications as per the customer’s choices. We are special purpose valve, which is used in piping, reactors and vessels to drain out abrasive, Slurry, Viscous Material or Semi Solid Media.
Key Features and Benefits :-
- Unique design of IVE flush bottom valves assure “Zero- Hold Up” in the bottom pad of the tank. And facilitate the free flow and quick discharge of the liquid or slurry through the valves.
- Casted and fabricated in all available metallurgy, Carbon Steel, S.S 304, S.S 316, S.S 304L, S.S 316L, Alloy 20, Hast alloy and as per special specifications.
- Conical Metal to Metal disc seating/ PTFE seating with option of fixed or Renewable seat. Further metal seating can be hard faced by Satellite TM where distortion of seat by aggressive liquid or slurry is common.
- Valves available in the size range of 15 NB to 250 NB in BS, ANSI & DIN standards.
- Available in the design of Jacketed, Actuated & Lined.
- Offered for Sanitary aseptic application.
- Outlet discharge angle available in 450and can also be tailored made to 600.
- IVE Flush Bottom vales can also be provided with the temperature sensors to measure the temperature in the vessel.
- Bolted Stuffing Box (Gland), easily adjustable & with Repack able service.
- Rinsing & Non Rinsing stem with outside ACME thread.